Have a business idea that’s ready to launch? The CCT’s Social Enterprise Academy (SEA) is a great place to ignite and accelerate your business.
At the SEA, you’ll understand your values, faith and strengths and how to act on them with the clarity about challenges in Fresno and how to address them. Entrepreneurs will find the confidence to grow and change the landscape of your community along with the ability to get the best of others and spark positive change through your Social Enterprise.
- Developed and delivered by Social Enterprise practitioners and specialists
- An interactive, engaging and hands-on learning approach
- Find new ways to overcomes barriers and sustain your Social Enterprise
The Academy will be taught over four Saturdays: January 11, 25, February 8, 22 from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
To sign up contact Carlos.Huerta@fresno.edu or call 559-453-2374.
Here’s a sneak peak at what you will learn:
- What makes an enterprise social?
- Enterprise and Shalom
- Value Proposition
- Identifying customers
Sales & Marketing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Sales/Pipeline Development
- Social Media Marketing and tools
- Entrepreneurial Jesus and theology of work
Money and Governance
- Soul Care and sustainability for the social entrepreneur
- Business Modeling
- Sources for Funding
- How to talk to Banks
Run It Well
- Faith and Risk
- HR: Hiring and management
- Planning for the future
- Projections, Goals and Creating an Ongoing Planning Process