New Skills for a New Era Training Series
Are you a church that is actively wanting to stay engaged in your community and want to cast your net wider? The NSNE training series helps your church acquire skill sets that are creating lasting impact in the community that you serve.
New Skills for a New Era
When valley congregations are equipped with a toolbox of skills and knowledge relevant to their contexts, they will provide essential physical, social and spiritual value to our communities, which are struggling with increased levels of financial and social stress. When churches are thriving and oriented toward their communities, there is greater well-being for everyone, and specifically, the most vulnerable.
- ¿Cómo Se Ve Ahora El Evangelismo? En una cultura cada vez más post-cristiana, en la cual cada vez más jóvenes abandonan la iglesia y la fe, ¿cómo podemos como pastores y líderes llegar a las personas para Cristo hoy en día, cuando las formas antiguas parecen ya no “funcionar”? https://youtu.be/GZAV2C9dguw
- What Does Evangelism Look Like Now? In a culture that is increasingly post-Christian, with more and more young people leaving the church and leaving the faith, how do we as pastors and leaders reach people for Christ today? View the recording of the webinar: https://youtu.be/69yltkmGymo. Access Resource pages – What Does Evangelism Look Like Now
- The CCT collaborated with Fresno Pacific University’s On-Site Counseling in Spanish to discuss the concerns of the mental health of our youth and how the church can respond. A recording of the webinar can be here: https://youtu.be/8A17FWB2TJw Resources for more information can be found here.
- The CCT collaborated with Fresno Pacific University’s On-Site Counseling to discuss the concerns of the mental health of our youth and how the church can respond. A recording of the webinar can be here: : https://youtu.be/MAOOVZUjInc
Here is a copy of her YouTube link from the ppt: What is Generation Z? – YouTube
Resources for more information can be found here: Resources for NSNE on What is Happening to Our Young People.docx – Google Docs
- Noel Castellanos facilitated the webinar, A Community Engaged Church on Saturday, October 1, 2022. You can find a recording of the webinar in English here: https://youtu.be/2d77oQOUUNU
Click here for additional information: Resources for A Community Engaged Church
- Tim and Coté Soerens facilitated the webinar, A Church Discerning It’s Time and Place on Saturday, April 2, 2022. You can find a recording of the webinar here: https://youtu.be/2d77oQOUUNU
- The resource page for the training is available by clicking here: Resources for NSNE on A church Discerning its time and place
- Mark Baker, Ph.D, of Fresno Pacific University and Grace Spencer of The River Church Community facilitated the webinar, Centered On Jesus on February 26, 2022. You can find a recording of the webinar in English here: https://youtu.be/mF_Nori1uoc
You can find a recording of the webinar in Spanish here: https://youtu.be/YqjpPWeDSs8
Click here to see the resource page for this webinar.