Young Entrepreneurs: If you are between 12 and 24 years old and a Reedley resident or plan to start your business in Reedley, this event is for you!
What is the Reedley LaunchPad Pitch Fest?
Imagine a platform where your ideas can take flight, where innovation knows no bounds, and where you have the chance to make a real impact on your community. That’s exactly what the Reedley LaunchPad Pitch Fest is all about! It’s the ultimate platform for you to launch your business ideas and make them a reality. Share your vision, get recognized, and win awards to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey. Don’t miss your chance to turn your dream into a real business!”
Who Can Compete?
If you’re between the ages of 12 and 24 and are a resident of Reedley or plan to start your business in Reedley, you’re eligible to be part of this exciting event. We have two age groups:
Junior: 12-16-year-olds enrolled in Kings Canyon Unified or Immanuel High School.
Young Adults: 17-24-year-olds with plans to run their businesses in Reedley.
Here’s How it Works:
• The CCT will provide small business workshops to help you refine your business idea. We will host one workshop online via Zoom on November 1 and one workshop in person on November 2.
• The deadline to submit your business proposal is November 10.
• On November 17, we’ll notify all participants from each age group whether they’ve been selected to pitch or not.
• CCT will host a practice pitch session with accepted contestants on November 30 to provide helpful feedback ahead of the actual competition and increase your chance of winning.
• The selected proposals will pitch their business ideas in front of a panel of local judges on December 15, with cash awards for the most creative, viable, and impactful ventures.
What’s in it for You?
Participating in the Reedley LaunchPad Pitch Fest offers you incredible opportunities:
• Cash Prizes: You have a chance to win cash awards to kickstart your business.
• 7-Week LaunchPad Cohort: Pitch awards are dependent on the successful completion of the 7-week LaunchPad cohort, hosted in January. Those businesses awarded will be fully scholarshipped into the January cohort.
• Networking: Meet potential investors, supporters, and other community members who are excited about your idea.
We can’t wait to see your ideas take flight and make a lasting impact on our community. If you have any questions or want to discuss how to get involved, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
REGISTER HERE – IT’S FREE!
Register here for the virtual workshop (via Zoom)
Register here for the in-person workshop at [name of location] at 1010 G Street, Reedley.
SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL
• The deadline to submit your business proposal is November 10. Click here to submit.